Call me a fly on the wall….
Last year you didn’t want to be the one wearing sweaters in the blistering heat to cover up your skin….
So you googled “how to lose weight for the summer”
You flicked through all the diets.
You opened up multiple tabs containing HIIT workouts, diet plans and recipes…
Do you remember what you did last summer to improve your body, slim down and tone up?
How did that work out?
Did the results (if any) stick around or did they fade away along with the summer tan?
Well here is a list of 17 things you can do RIGHT NOW to look SMOKIN’ HOT THIS SUMMER to transform your body and your life.
- Exercise 2 more hours each week than you did last summer.
- Go to bed and wake up at the same time each day.
- Drink less alcohol.
- Sign up for one of my time-tested fitness programs.
- Stop drinking and eating artificial sweeteners.
- Use heavier dumbbells.
- Eat less bread.
- Train for a 5K, 10K, marathon or mud run.
- Eliminate high fructose corn syrup from your diet. << do it!
- Exercise at least 4 times each week.
- Eat healthy, simple dinners at home.
- Do not eat fast food.
- Consume less of those calorie packed coffee drinks. < saves money too!
- Eat more protein and fibre.
- Drink water throughout your whole day.
- Do not eat packaged snack foods.
- Contact me for motivation and support.
(even if you only do HALF of these, your body will tighter, healthy and significantly more tight and toned – guaranteed!)
Now come up with a few of your own. I know there are some ideas that popped into your mind while you were reading my list.
Take a minute to jot those down.
Step back and re-examine the list. Which of these changes are you going to make your own?
I certainly don’t expect you to make all of these changes – though the more you do, the greater your transformation will be… or you can just give me a text on 07891931245 and I’ll tell you about the perfect summer fitness program that will have you lean, tone, and tight in no time…
Remember, like I mentioned above in #4 and #17, I’m here to offer you the instruction, support and motivation that you need to make summer the best one you have ever head.
Wishing you great health and happiness this summer,
– Coach Wilson